As I was digging into my old stocks at home, nostalgia started to peak!! The reason was that- I came across my 'best friends' who had given me some memorable companionship!!! Even if you are not in touch with these friends. They fill your minds!! Beware!!They are really addictive. I assure you that they are a good addiction!! As they keep up your health-physical, mental, social, all kinds of wellbeing as suggested by the WHO!!!! Someone like me get addicted to them to an extent that, we start spending a lot of money and time on them !!! Well, I am damn sure that this addiction doesn't need a cure! nor rehabilitation! Infact, my parents support me on this addiction!! Well, I would certainly in the future push my own children to get addicted to it!!!
Ask a Researcher how 'blissful' it is when a Research paper gets published!!! The bliss doubles when it is read and it triples when cited.!! Moreover, being a Researcher is itself a bliss!!(I am applying Nishkaama karma😄) Yours being blissful and sharing my treasure!! Dr Nidhishree J S, @Ni"dhyana" Click here for our Research on Yoga for Cancer Symptom Management Click here for Yoga and Naturopathy for Sustainable Development Yoga for Cancer symptoms management aat AIIMS,Delhi. With Dr Harsha for an interdisciplinary Research on human health and Environmental Health!!
I am currently travelling from Shivamogga to Mysore(karnataka, India) by bus. It is a 5 hours long journey(edit:7 hours)! Yet I must say, The journey is beautiful as I get to see the village life, the green vegetation and sometimes quick acquaintance with a fellow passenger. But every coin has two sides. The view from the window with a faraway vision is a wonderful one, as mentioned- trees, sky, mud houses and many more. But the nearby vision at the side of the roads is a concern with "patches of Plastic". 'Whom to blame?' -is the question that is intruding my mind currently. The first culprit that comes to everyone’s mind is the "Government". Local, state or central government,whomsoever it is. They should have taken the measures to clean. Isn't it?? Well, if we twist the plot then we understand -who is the government!! Of course The people! The famous slogan goes this way "By the people, for the people and From the people". So, now the fi...
Comments
Post a Comment